Wendy's Drive Through

The other night we pulled into the Wendy's drive-through after a piano recital...

Matt gave our order -- 2 chicken nuggets, 3 junior bacon cheeseburger -- ketchup only, 4 junior cheeseburgers -- ketchup only, 2 junior hamburgers -- ketchup and mustard only, and 2 value french fries. As you can see, much of this order is specialty made.

As we pulled around to the drive-up window, Matt turned to me and said, "Money?" I said, "None. I didn't bring my purse." He quickly felt in his pocket, hoping a wallet would be there, but alas, he forgot his wallet.

We both started scrounging for change. (Like that would cover our $15 order!) Finally Matt turned to the lady at the window and said, "Can you just cancel our order, please? We didn't bring any money."

We drove away feeling sheepish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dearest Aubree...

Dates with the Kids

Ode to the Birthday Boy!